Morning Meal service doors open at 8:00 AM, message given at 9:30 AM, Breakfast served at 10:00 AM. Mission services close for the morning at 11:00AM. (closed Wednesday)
Evening Meal service (weekdays) doors open at 4:00 PM, message given at 6:00 PM., Dinner served at 6:30 PM. Mission services close for the evening at 7:00 PM. (closed Wed.)
Evening Meal service (Sat. & Sun.) doors open at 2:30 PM., message given at 3:00 PM., Dinner served at 3:30 PM. Mission services close for the evening at 5:00 PM.
- Donated clothing handed out 8-9:00 AM, and in the evenings from 4-5:00 PM (clothing room closed Wednesday and Sunday).
- Emergency winter over-night shelter.
- Prayer available before and after all messages and via our prayer box by staff intercessory prayer circle.
- Community aid bulletin board of helpful community services and referrals.
- Twice monthly free medical clinic (provided on site by Family Health Centers.
- Twice monthly free legal aid (specializing in disabililty assistance) provided by Jorgensen Law.
- Monthly free mental health / Addiction consulting provided by Family Health Cntrs.
- Community emergency aid free food pantry.
- Free haircuts provided by various churches and individuals.
Monthly Church Ministering Schedule
Thank you SDSU, City College, & SW College Intervarsity Groups for volunteering on April 25th with 15 Students who are taking the "Urban Plunge" ! to help out here at GEH.